WARNING: Excessive packet loss
Only a partial transmission...
 Vista RC1 

I am on day 3 with Vista RC1 on my home computer and my primary laptop at work. So far the only thing that does not work is 802.1x which fails to authenticate.

I was really surprised when 'glass' worked out of the box on my Dell D620. It has an integrated Intel chip and glass had not worked in any previous build. It not only works in RC1, it pretty dang fast.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 | perma-link | add comment
Are you getting transparency on the Aero interface with the D620? I'm using the D620 w/ Intel 945gm and transparency not available.
Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:54 PM, September 29, 2006  
Comments:
Are you getting transparency on the Aero interface with the D620? I'm using the D620 w/ Intel 945gm and transparency not available.
 
Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?